Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brick attacks plague riverside

By Cameron Wells and May Titthara 
The Phnom Penh Post

 AMES Grant didn’t see it coming. Literally. As he was walking in Daun Penh district with some friends one night last month, a chunk of rock “about the size of my fist” struck him in the back of the head, causing him to black out for a few seconds.

“It was me and three girls walking along the riverside. We were just talking, and all of a sudden something hit me in the back of the head,” he said. “It felt like someone just punched me.”

He said one of the girls saw that the rock had been thrown from “a gold 4x4 Lexus”.

“Because we were walking in a line, it bounced off my head, hit my friend’s stomach and then came across my other friend’s foot,” he said of the attack, which occurred on June 16.

Readmore

No comments:

Post a Comment